Snaptec's new AR3600 series Power Supply is a high performance single-output programmable DC power source. It is easy to control from the front panel, or via the serial port by the computer. Up to 10 settings can be stored for later recall. The low noise, excellent regulation, and built-in voltmeter/ammeter make this reliable power supply well suited for the exact needs of design, education, test and manufacture.
Some of the features of this product:
- LCD display with backligh
- Number keypad and rotary knob
- Constant voltage constant current mode
- Low output ripple noise
- Output on/off
- Multifunction menu
- Maximum output voltage/power limitation
- High program resolution
- Over temperature/over current/over power protection
- 10 parameters storage
- Can be controlled by PC ( RS232 or USB )
- Can be connected in series and parallel to expand output voltage and current
- Available in three output ranges: 0 ~ 18V 5A , 0 ~ 36V 3A , 0 ~ 72V 1.5A
- 19" rack mount accessories available either 1 or 2 power supplies per 3RU rack shelf.