Snaptec Terms of Trade - Quotation Terms - Warranty Terms:For full details of our terms of trade , quotation terms and condtions , warranty terms please dowload our terms and conditions document, the document is in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format:
Snaptec Conditions of Sale - Quotation terms and conditions - Warranty Terms - Product use disclaimer
About Snaptec:Snaptec Australia Pty. Ltd. is a 100% Australian owned company specialized in the distribution of professional power conversion products this includes DC power supplies , AC power sources , DC/AC inverters, battery chargers , DC backup systems , DC No Break UPS systems, AC UPS systems, DC/DC converters, AC/AC frequency converters and transformers Snaptec Australia is a specialized power equipment distributor and business direct supplier of: DC uninterrupted power supplies (DC UPS), power inverters, power conditioners, battery chargers, power supplies / rectifiers, DC/DC converters, frequency converters, and telecom, utility, & mobile power systems. Snaptec Australia's business model serves the electrical wholesale trade, power dealers, and business to business direct in telecommunications, utility, marine, railway, avionic, military, and industrial power applications. We are a leading and innovative global Internet supplier with warehouse in Sydney Australia, from which clients are served around the world. Our commitment is to offer effective power quality and power conversion solutions for our energy-reliant world. Providing clients with an extens Snaptec Australia is proud to feature a wide range of power conversion equipment, and many established power brands. With our diversity of products and services we are continuing to develop the company's brand as a complete power quality solution. We look forward to be of service to you.. It is our mission!
Snaptec Quality Statement:Snpatec will only provide The Highest quality products available with a proven track record. We will back up all our product with high level of service to meet or exceed our customer's expectations. At Snaptec our goal is :
- Provide a prompt response to our customers' inquiries.
- Listen carefully to our customers' requirements and offer the best solution in terms of price , performance and suitablitity to the application.
- Personal and thorough follow up on deliveries.
- Excellent after sales service and support giving our customers peace of mind when dealing with us.
Webiste Disclaimer and Conditions of Use:
Legal Notice Terms and Conditions for use of this Site:By accessing the web pages of Snaptec Australia, you agree to the terms and conditions below. If you don't agree you are not permitted to access the site.
Abuse:All form of website abuse such as spamming, hacking and other potentially damaging activites will lead to a temporary ban from the website and, in extreme cases, contact with your provider. The information and specifications contained in this website have been carefully checked and to our knowledge correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is assumed for inaccuracies. Snaptec reserves the right to make changes without notice to any product herein. Snaptec does not assume any liability arising out of the application or use of any products or circuit described herein. Neither does Snaptec undertake any commitment to guarantee continuity of supply in the event of product obsolescence. In addition, Snaptec reserves the right to change its standard product range or the specification of any model subsequently without prior notice . No liability as result of any of the above occurrences can be accepted.
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property:All content of this web site is Copyright to Snaptec Australia Pty. Ltd. The content of this web site is provided for your convenience. You may browse, save copies or print information for your personal use. The information provided in the Press section may be communicated to the public. The other content of this site may not be reproduced or redistributed without the prior written consent by Snaptec Australia. Snaptec Australia makes its best effort but cannot guarantee the availability of the web site or that the content is error free. For your convenience Snaptec Australia This site is copyright by us ( Snaptec Australia P/L ) and we reserve all rights. You may inquire about rights to reproduce content from this site by e-mailing us using the technical support e-mail address below. ALL RIGHTS IN ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON SITES EITHER BELONG TO US OR ARE LICENSED BY US WITH THE RIGHT TO SUE AND OTHERWISE ENFORCE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN SUCH MATERIALS. YOU MAY NOT COPY ANY MATERIAL FROM ANY SITE WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS PERMISSION IN FOR FORM OF A RECORD SIGNED
No Interruption:You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of any site in any way.
Use of Materials:We authorize you to view and download materials from the sites only for your use in connection with the purchase or evaluation of our products and services or in the exercise of any membership rights described in a site. This authorization is not a transfer of any rights in the materials other than those expressly granted. Any copies you make of the materials (including by printing or by retaining electronic copies) are subject to the following restrictions.
- You may not remove, or disassociate Information Posted on the Site Except as expressly requested in a site, you should not provide to us any information that you do not want published on a site or presented to other users of a site. To the extent that you provide to us any information by posting it on the site or submitting to us any information for posting on the site (including text, graphic materials, audio, or any other materials):
- You represent and warrant to us and to all others that access any site that you own, or possess sufficient rights in, all suc , publicly perform, prepare derivative works from, transmit and distribute such information as we see fit;
- You grant to us the right to sue or to otherwise enforce all intellectual property rights in such materials (including the right to sue for past infringement) including, without limitation any user of a site or other person who copies, replicates, duplicates, or windows any such materials; and
- We are free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in such information with Spam Act 2003 and Similar Law